Commercial Excellence Specialist
Commercial Excellence Specialist
fulltime - Vleuten (Utrecht)
Verder Liquids is a leading manufacturer of high-quality pumps and pumping systems for various industries. We are currently looking for a Commercial Excellence Specialist to join our team and help drive our growth through commercial excellence initiatives to increase revenue and profitability. Are you an ambitious starter with proven affinity and or experience in commercial excellence, sales and or marketing disciplines? Than we may be looking for you!
What will you be doing?
- Develop and implement tools to support the local country sales management in the areas of:
- Market- and customer segmentation and pricing.
- Required structure to deliver on the commercial strategy and margin management.
- New customer acquisition, account management and after sales retention.
- Analyze market trends, customer behavior, and sales data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to ensure alignment on commercial objectives and strategies.
- Develop and deliver training programs to enhance sales skills and product knowledge.
- Manage pricing strategies and optimize pricing to maximize profitability.
- Identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness of commercial operations.
- Ensure project management and monitor and report on the effectiveness of commercial excellence initiatives on short- and longer-term goals to ensure key outputs are delivered per plan.
Who are you?
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, financial management, marketing, or a related field.
- You have International exposure during studies and/or travels.
- Proven affinity and or experience in commercial excellence, sales and or marketing disciplines.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze complex data to identify trends and opportunities and interpret KPI’s and financial data.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement successful commercial excellence tools and strategies.
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent proficiency in English both verbal and written.
- High level of integrity, independence, flexibility, ability to work under pressure and self-reflection are key attributes to perform this role.
- Ability to travel 20% abroad.
Who are we?
The Verder Group is an ambitious and financially strong international family-owned company that focuses worldwide on the development and distribution of activities related to sample preparation of solids and analytical technologies, laboratory equipment (Scientific division) and an extensive range of specialized pump technologies for the industrial and hygienic market (Liquids division). With several manufacturing plants and distribution sites, we operate in 23 different countries with > 2000 employees worldwide.
What do we offer?
We offer you a role in which development opportunities are abundant. Of course, we also offer a salary that matches your qualities and work experience, good fringe benefits including a travel allowance, pension plan, sports facilities, a great workplace next to the Máxima Park with daily fresh fruit and delicious coffee and cozy (digital) Friday afternoon drinks.
Please apply via the application button and send your CV and motivation. For more information about the vacancy please contact Jacqueline de Boom, Corporate Recruiter, 030 677 91 04 or visit the website www.careersverder.com and www.verder.com.
(W&S) Agencies, if we need you we will call!